TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BAREBOAT CHARTER COVID-19 Policy valid for season 2022
In these unpredictable times you can feel confident in booking with us thank to our Covid-19 Policy valid for all reservations in the season 2022.
In case of officialy closed Estonian borders of borders of client’s residence country and/or mandatory quarantine without possibility of PCR testing upon entering Estonia or client’s residence country, client gets right for free cancellation within 7 days before charter date.
We offer following possibilities:
- reschedule to other charter period in the season 2022 according to valid price list conditions
- issue of credit note to be used in the season 2022
- full payment refund – can not be applied for reservations with issued credit note or rescheduled from season 2021 to season 2022
- The obligation for PCR test before or after the charter, canceled flights or some other disruptions related with personal or professional circumstances are not sufficient to apply Covid-19 policy.
* Charters usually commence on Saturday at 17:00 hours and end on Saturday at 12:00 hours (Friday return to marina & overnight). Other days of the week are possible upon request.
* Upon receipt of Booking Confirmation we will issue a Charter Contract and send it to you accordingly.
* Within 7 days from the date of confirmation we require advance payment of 30%, otherwise booking will be cancelled automatically.
One month before your departure we require full payment (plus skipper and hostess fees in case they are required) along with crew list & one (1) copy of Sailing License. Optional extras, reserved by client in advance, for any of our bases, are required to be paid upon embarkation in cash.
* Refundable Guarantee Deposit, as per our price list, will be collected by Sailing.ee Base Manager via credit card upon embarkation.
VISA, MASTERCARD & AMERICAN EXPRESS is accepted
* Cancellation fees are calculated depending on the period of time between the date of cancellation and the departure date as follows: More than 60 days before embarkation, 30% to the total charter fee. Between 60-30 days before embarkation, 50% to the total charter amount. Less than 30 days before embarkation, 100% to the total charter amount.
* Please read carefully the terms and conditions of Bareboat Charter Contract. These terms cannot be modified.
* Make sure that you understand what equipment is included in the price of yacht chosen.
* The yacht is delivered full of fuel and water and should be redelivered the same prior your disembarkation, at the end of your charter.
* Original copies of contract will be signed before embarkation, together with crew list copies