We are easy to find!
Old City Marina is situated in the former Tallinn Port C-terminal, near the Admiraliteedi Bassein.
How to go there?
- On foot or by bike from Ahtri street, Mere Puisetee or Põhja Puiestee
- By car. In front of the Port Market there’s a 300-slot car park. The 1st hour of parking is free, from there on 1€/hour, a day is 6€.
- By bus nr 2 (Reisisadama bus stop is located next to the Port Market in the bus park)
- By trams nr 1 and 2 (A 5 minute walk from Linnahalli bus stop)
- From Airport: By taxi ca 10 min, max 1o€