TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BAREBOAT CHARTER, 2017 SEASON
* Charters usually commence on Saturday at 17:00 hours and end on Saturday at 12:00 hours (Friday return to marina & overnight). Other days of the week are possible upon request.
* Upon receipt of Booking Confirmation we will issue a Charter Contract and send it to you accordingly.
* Within 7 days from the date of confirmation we require advance payment of 30%, otherwise booking will be cancelled automatically.
One month before your departure we require full payment (plus skipper and hostess fees in case they are required) along with crew list & one (1) copy of Sailing License. Optional extras, reserved by client in advance, for any of our bases, are required to be paid upon embarkation in cash.
* Refundable Guarantee Deposit, as per our price list, will be collected by Sailing.ee Base Manager via credit card upon embarkation.
VISA, MASTERCARD & AMERICAN EXPRESS is accepted
* Cancellation fees are calculated depending on the period of time between the date of cancellation and the departure date as follows: More than 60 days before embarkation, 30% to the total charter fee. Between 60-30 days before embarkation, 50% to the total charter amount. Less than 30 days before embarkation, 100% to the total charter amount.
* Please read carefully the terms and conditions of Bareboat Charter Contract. These terms cannot be modified.
* Make sure that you understand what equipment is included in the price of yacht chosen.
* The yacht is delivered full of fuel and water and should be redelivered the same prior your disembarkation, at the end of your charter.
* Original copies of contract will be signed before embarkation, together with crew list copies